Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Welcome, and Hello.








Hello Blog world!!

I have always been a thrifty, crafty kind of person. I make most my Christmas presents, every year, and I never spend much $$ on making them. I have made about every idea out there, and thought I would start sharing them here with the blog world. Heck I did my entire wedding myself, with lots of volunteer help, but everything from the centerpieces to the food displays was done from me. I have put on many a event on various budgets, mostly I have volunteered for, some I have been paid for. I love throwing birthday parties for my children, and it's probably my biggest money spending problem I have...ha ha.

A little bit about myself, I am a mom to three kids, one is allergic to most of the world, one is trying to conform himself to the world ( he's autistic) and one is on the verge of puberty. Two boys, and a girl.... all who keep me busy. I am stay at home mom, we live near a warm sunny beach, and my hubby is gone most of the time driving a 18 wheeler.

I will talk about crafty, neat ideas, my crazy kiddos, and trying to make it in this world,with all the challenges we face.

xOxO

K

No comments:

Post a Comment